Posted on April 12th, 2010 2 comments
So, the other forum I posted my strategy on is now on fire.
You would think no one had ever posted anything of detail that works.
The truth is few have.
The forum owner comes closest and maybe 3 members, but even I have noticed exact details and long descriptions are now lacking and posts about favorite movies and stupid sh*t is now popping up.
Who pays money each month to hear about stupid sh*t?
I pay to make back at least $5 dollars for every $1 I spend (and you should too!)
So, here is the complete step-by-step Money making plan:
15 Minutes to Fame: How to Make Money from 1000′s of targets in CPV/PPV and not Lose TONS of Money!!!
DISCLAIMER: IF YOU BLOW YOUR CASH OR SERVER DONT BLAME ME !!!
THIS IS FOR HIGH VOLUME & HIGH BUCK. IF YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE $100′s
DONT DO THIS !!! IF YOU DONT HAVE TRACKING DOWN. DONT DO THIS!!!
1) find a trend. go to google insight and type in any CPA/CPS offer vertical or offer and you will see certain days, months, years are better.
2) use a scrapper and pull all the keywords and urls related 10 deep (yes that will be a few thousand) Remove any that obviously are not specific and have high volume traffic IE: diet and facebook.com
3) set-up tracking whatever traffic source you are using
4) pause your creatives NOT campaign while you get your links and keywords approved
5) set your caps for minium. I set mine for $10. Set your bids for 1-3 positions. (you need steady traffic to test effectively)
6) once you have everything approved. UNpause your creative.
7) watch the traffic very 15min. Get rid of any targets that are more expensive than your payout.
after 15min. to 1hr you will see what targets have volume and maybe even conversions.
9) pause ALL other targets you have and let this block of performing targets run for 2hrs.
10) pause and optimize. then run optimized targets in next 2hr-3hr block of daily traffic.
IE: 8-10am, 11am-1pm, 3pm-6pm, 7pm-10pm
11) once you have a block of targets optimized you can run them at different time blocks and see if you can get a better ROI on time targeting segmentation.
12) repeat process for each traffic source to scale.
This Method maximizes targeting for consistant volume targets and saving capital for actual performers!!!
You find what has volume, what is making you money and stop wasting money on what doesnt convert or get traffic.
You can set up 1000′s of these. Since, there are 1000′s of offers and 1,000,000′s of targets.
There are some nuances I will have in the members section to make you more money.
This should be a BIG START!!!
Now, go get testing methodically
Posted on March 25th, 2010 No comments
OK, so enough of the “I told you so”
Until some new level of idiocy occurs we are going to get into the pieces that make the difference.
One of those is tracking your tracking.
OK, you say. I have head of tracking, but tracking your tracking? What do you mean?
What I mean is noting when you start a campaign and add new ads or keywords/targets is just as important as the ROI.
I recommend using an excel spread sheet to note: start date, day of the week, traffic source, country, cost, aff network, offer and payout. Then going laterally add new dates when ever you add keywords or make a change.
I would also recommend a Project Management Software. Use MS-Project only because I was an MS trainer and used to it and their GANNT charts etc.
However you want to. Keep track of when you start and change your campaigns and this timeline of your offers will reveal some interesting patterns over time. More about that later on optimization and making money.
Thats all today. Enjoy!